Thursday, August 19, 2010

Roasted Peaches and Mascarpone Ice Cream


This is very likely one of the best, if not THE best thing I have posted on this site. Seriously. Absolutely, positively delicious. My sister sent me an email not long ago with three recipes in it. I think my keyboard at work needs replacing now I was drooling so much over them. Gosh do they sound good. So, she and my grandma came to visit on Sunday and I figured we'd go out to lunch (which we did. Mmmmmm Cafe Hollander), but I still wanted to make something for them. So I went with this one. Mostly because it required the least ingredients. And because I had TONS of mascarpone left over after the Agnopites and needed to use it up. Do keep in mind that if you don't have an ice cream maker this is possible...but may have took me all Saturday to make. And by may, I mean did. It's not hard, just time-consuming. Right now I'm way too tired to type every tiny direction. So I'm going to be lazy and copy the links. The first is to the recipe. The second to the directions for making ice cream without an ice cream maker.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Props to you for making ice cream by hand. That does look quite delicious.

    ReplyDelete